Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vacation

I am officially on vacation!!!  And I don't know what to do with myself...  I've watered my garden, gone sunbathing, bathed Gizmo, did the dishes, and now I'm sitting here debating on whether or not to clean the bathroom or just continue sitting.

It's been very hot outside these past couple of days.  Hot and humid.  My hair's gone very frizzy.  My plants are loving the sun and heat though.  My wildflowers bloomed, and my veggies are growing like crazy.  I have a couple of jalapeños and fresno peppers that are almost ready to be picked.  One of my tomato plants is almost three feet tall while another decide to grow out instead of up (it has a daily battle in its cage when it tries to grow out).  And all four of my tomato plants have a tomato growing.  Granted, they got another three weeks, but they're growing.  I'm so excited.  My corn's getting fairly tall also.  Gizmo likes to lay next to the corn in the shade.

If I have internet in the hotel, I'll post some pictures while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment