Saturday, July 10, 2010

Uh

Memo to Self:  Excedrin will not work for you...

I had a horrible migraine yesterday.  My head hasn't hurt that bad in a very long time.  And lately, my head's been hurting.  And ibuprofen has not been helping.  So, I bought excedrin and thought I'd try that (even though I know acetaminophen does not work for me).  Well, my head went from 95% pain to about 70%.  So, I went from my skull's going to crack to my head really hurts.  I decided to take some more six hours later because I didn't want my migraine to go back to how it was.

Long story short, I went a little crazy.  We were in Salt Lake and on our way home when I got a really bad panic attack.  My heart started racing and my throat began to constrict (and my feet went numb).  It was not fun.  So, I've come to the conclusion that I was on a caffeine high or an aspirin high or an excedrin high (excedrin has caffeine, aspirin, and acetaminophen in it).

Either way, excedrin does not get rid of my migraines.  It just brings pain everywhere else to get me to stop thinking about my head.  So, for the future, continue with only ibuprofen...

No comments:

Post a Comment