Sunday, November 22, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel

This weekend is coming to a close. I will be diligently studying for my test that is on tuesday. After that test is over, I will be finishing up the modeling paper. So far, everything school-wise is coming together very well.

I need to work on writing an abstract that I will submit for the IBE Conference. This will be interesting creating a poster based on my project. The idea of my project is pretty cool. However, the protocols used (e.g. lab work) is pretty dull and boring. I am very glad that I will never be a lab technician. I refuse to work solely in a lab for my career. It's very tedious and boring...

Last night was fun. Jared's brothers and our friends came. We drank, played Rockband, played beer pong, etc. It was relaxing. There was one thing about the night that wasn't fun at all. Stupid Domino's Pizza... Anyways, it was a good night, and I enjoyed being able to hang out with friends.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving. And it's time to get out the Christmas decorations...

No comments:

Post a Comment