Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just Survive 'til Thursday

So, Jared's birthday is this thursday. And I have so much to do before then... I'm so busy and stressed. And as much as I hate to say it, it's mostly my fault since I'm a procrastinator. But oh well. All I need to do is survive and get things done.

I need to finish my physical chemistry homework. I believe I quit thinking about my homework and spent most of my time last week studying for the test. Good news is I answered every question with full confidence or semi-confidence (in the "Hey! I've heard of this and studied it!! I just don't remember it right now" sense). So, now I must finish what I don't have done. It's just a few problems... So, a couple of hours. And then I need to finish my biochemical engineering homework. That'll take a while. And I'm pretty sure tonight and tomorrow night are going to be all-nighter homework sessions for me.

And once that's done, I need to tidy up the place for the birthday parties. I also need to make a cake and figure out what else Jared wants me to make for his birthday. I believe this friday and saturday will be fun and stress relieving (even though I barely have time for it all).

Did I mention I still need to meet with my group to write a seven page paper for our project? Yeah, haven't quite figured out how to squeeze that in...

Oh, and in the middle of it all (it's also contributed to my procrastination)... We are looking into seeking legal action against our landlord. He overstepped his boundaries and impeded our rights as tenants. So, we're drafting a letter to send him explaining the City of Logan Tenant/Landlord Responsibilities. I'm pretty sure he's not going to be a happy camper and is going to kick us out as soon as our lease is up. But we plan on letting him know that we will inform his future tenants of their rights and let them know that what the landlord's behavior is illegal. So, in the middle of it all, we are looking for other places to live just in case it does eventually come down to this... (Oh, and we'll probably have to sue the landlord to get our deposit back.)

Yeah... Busy week. And it doesn't stop there. Test next tuesday (that may very well kill me). Paper due tuesday. Lab work to do throughout all of these things. And then comes Thanksgiving!!! Did I mention my family's coming to my house, and I'm cooking??? Yeah... No sleep for me anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment