Friday, November 20, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: I found out I aced my test in physical chemistry. That was very exciting news. A much better score than my first test. Now all I have to do is ace the final, and I'm set for that class. And as long as I put studying before work, then I can get it done...

The Bad: I haven't been getting much sleep this week. Wednesday night (or thursday morning), I didn't go to bed until five. My homework assignment was finished, and it looked horrible. I skipped my class today to catch up on sleep. And now I'm taking a breather away from everything else in my life...

The Ugly: I have a test next tuesday. It's going to kill me. I need to write two pages for my group project tonight. And I have no idea when I'm going to have time to do that. I need to study for my test. I've been falling behind in work. That doesn't mean I'm not working. Because in fact, I've been working my hardest this last week. Only, there's just so much that needs to be done, and I'm running out of time to finish it all. Pretty soon, I'm going to get yelled at by my professor, but you know what, I'm doing the best I can and as much as I can in my hectic schedule. Oh, and did I mention I still need to bake a cake for Jared? His family's coming for cake and ice cream tonight. Which reminds me, I need to buy ice cream...

Oh so very busy. Too many things to do in so little time... I think I may die before next week comes. (And it doesn't end with my test. Thanksgiving preparations come next...)

No comments:

Post a Comment