Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding Pictures

It's about time I add some pictures from my wedding, right? Actually, I only got most of my wedding pictures about two weeks ago. And I've just been too busy to do anything about it. However, the online scrapbooking is coming along well. I just need to get the rest of my pictures before I decide which ones I want in there. But I thought I could post some of my favorite shots here. Note, I'm not posting any completely personal shots of me and Jared because that just makes me feel weird.


My dad and I right before the ceremony. If you couldn't tell, I was dying of heat. That dress was like sitting in a sauna...


My dad walking me down the aisle. I was a little nervous there. And you'd never think how heavy flowers really are until you have to hold them...


My cake. That was one of the things I splurged on. I still get compliments about how good it tasted. And I loved how the flowers were arranged!!! It's probably a good thing that Jared's grandma still has our top tier, otherwise, I'd be eating it now. I can't wait to eat that top tier (I'd be willing to bet it'll be gone before our first year anniversary).


Jared and I. I guess this the traditional wedding pose. Who knows??


I love this picture mainly because I've been wanting this picture for the last three years. I finally have a picture of my siblings and me (excluding one brother). I am the oldest (21), Matthew is not pictured (17), Charlie (10 - 10 days away from being 11 at time of picture), Cortnie (8), Calvin (7), and CJ (3).


My family. From left to right - Grandpa Mark, Grandma J'Lean, Tammy, Dad (Roger), Me (Amanda), Richard, Mom (Connie), and Grandpa Roy.


His family. From right to left - Grandpa George, Grandma Marian, Clint, Mom (Shelley), Me (Amanda), Jared, Dad (Rory), Grandma Marietta, Marilee.


And now all of our families... This is the technical family tree (in other words, who we're related to). These pictures were pretty difficult to get by the way. Uncooperative family members...

I'm happy with my pictures. And I can't wait to get my book done. I was hoping to have it done soon, but now it seems like it'd take a miracle to have it done by Jared's birthday. Oh well, I guess we'll see, won't we? Maybe I'll be working on it over Thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment