Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween



Gizmo was a little devil for Halloween. We started off our day with the dog training. And I made Gizmo wear his costume to class. Needless to say, Gizmo was not amused. But all of the humans, including myself, were... Then Gizmo got a haircut and bath today. He smells like pumpkin spice now.


And then the evening came. I made bread and cupcakes while handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Gizmo decided to camp out by the door since everyone was ringing the door bell. I'm so proud of Gizmo because he didn't bark when kids rang the door bell. And he was the perfect angel when answering the door and handing out candy to the kids.



So, Gizmo's reward for not trying to take off the costume and not barking? Cupcakes... Gizmo's favorite food includes cupcakes and chips. He'll bend over backwards for them (literally); or jump into garbage cans to get a hold of the wrapper. So, I gave him an eighth of a cupcake and the wrapper. All in all, a good Halloween. I look forward to the days that Jared doesn't work retail, and I can share my time with him on holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment